Animal Diagnostic Clinic, VCA’s leading specialty practice serving North Texas and the Dallas metroplex area, is seeking non-boarded Hospitalists to join our team.
ADC is a high-volume specialty referral practice offering Small Animal Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Medical and Radiation Oncology, as well as direct case referral for emergent/urgent ICU/CCU care.
The primary responsibility of the Hospitalist is to maintain and supervise the implementation of treatment plans prescribed by the primary clinician (specialist) in order to maintain continuous 24-hour care of the ICU/CCU hospitalized patients. Direct patient care, supervision, and interaction is required as well as ongoing communication and interaction with the emergency/critical care ICU staff, other Hospitalists, ICU/CCU doctors, and supportive staff specialists.
This position will serve under the direction of the primary clinicians with the purpose of providing continuity of 24-hour veterinary supervision of all hospitalized patients. General clinicians with extensive experience in high-volume practice and those with a background in emergency medicine are encouraged to apply. (This position is not currently expected to receive emergency patients after normal office hours and no walk-in or surgical responsibilities are anticipated.)
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
Additionally, VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.