Sister hospitals, located across the street from one another are in need of a full-time associate! We are located in in Northern Virginia. NoVa is a rapidly developing area about 40 minutes outside Washington, D.C. with plenty of activities and great wineries to enjoy. Our facilities are warm and inviting and have a dedicated team devoted to client and patient care. Dentistry, nutrition and a wellness program featuring preventive medicine are some of our focal strengths.
Ashburn Veterinary Hospital and Fancy Paws Cat Clinic are looking for an enthusiastic and well-rounded associate to spend time at both practices. Someone who has a passion for feline medicine and the ability to create a calm environment for our cat friendly practice, and while enjoying the exuberance of our canine clientele.
We strive to provide exceptional service as a veterinary care team, therefore; the applicant should be a team player and possess excellent communication skills. Experience is preferred but we will consider new graduates with the right attitude. Come practice high quality medicine and enjoy the opportunity to develop long-term professional relationships with excellent clientele and staff!
We offer competitive salary, broad benefits package and CE. Our hours of operation are: Mon-Fri, 7 am-8 pm; Sat 8 am-2 pm
If interested, please reply to our practice manager, Cami Phelps at email@example.com or 703-729-9200 for further details.
Visit our websites at: www.ashburnvet.com and www.fancypawscatclinic.com
• Ability to lead a team and create a positive atmosphere under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail (accuracy and consistency).
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in a time sensitive environment, meet deadlines and change priorities when necessary.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
• At least 2 years of experience as well as strong clinical and surgical competency is preferred.
• Licensure in good standing to practice veterinary medicine in the State of Virginia (is a plus, but we are willing to help with licensing fees if you are out of state)
Ashburn Veterinary Hospital located in Northern Virginia operates two full-service hospitals in Loudoun County. These sister hospitals are AAHA accredited and Fancy Paws Cat Clinic is a Cat Friendly Hospital.
We are committed to providing the highest quality veterinary care and extensive wellness education. We believe owners want to make informed decisions about their pet's health care, which is why our staff is trained to talk about preventive care for pets of all ages. We focus on early detection through wellness testing and offer comprehensive dental and surgical care.