Title: Quality Assurance Associate (QA Associate)
Department: Contact Center, Animal Heath
The Quality Assurance Associate conducts quality assurance audits of animal health adverse event cases documented in a pharmacovigilance database (PV-Works) assuring regulatory reporting standards are maintained. The QA Associate consults with Client’s Manager of Technical and Quality Assurance to resolve quality, performance and efficiency problems. Functions as an information source when special or critical case quality issues occur. Functions in conjunction with Client’s Manager of Technical and Quality Assurance to maintain reporting quality.
- Responsible for daily auditing of regulatory cases entered into PV-Works, associated with reported adverse animal experiences to ensure accuracy and timely submissions.
- Generate database queries to monitor outstanding cases.
- Provide feedback to case owners, assuring that processes are in place to maintain consistency and accuracy for data entry, medical investigation, responses to inquiries and complaints, and follow-up.
- Assist with regulatory training of departmental staff, contractors and external vendors.
- Support Client’s Manager of Technical and Quality Assurance to ensure VMIPS remains audit-ready and assist with timely document reviews according to SOPs, and identifying and addressing procedural gaps.
- Proactively look for and suggest improvements to current regulatory processes, including all pertinent working practices,
- As a certified technician, maintain familiarity with veterinary practice operations and terminology,
- Maintain knowledge of VMIPS processes and working practices.
- Maintain proficiency with the use of the Pharmacovigilance database.
- Maintain familiarity with veterinary clinical operations and terminology to maximize the ability to relate to situations encountered by customers.
- Consistently build and demonstrate relevant technical knowledge, verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise.
- Build effective and sustained relationships through every encounter to maximize customer satisfaction and grow relevance and access within each account.
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings.
- Communicate to Publicis Health manager regarding training and educational resource needs.
- Communicate with Publicis Health manager, other team members and Publicis Health Client Services on project’s progress, as required.
- Model and maintain professionalism and a positive impression with client and client’s customers.
- Attend team meetings when requested.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Publicis Health Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines and relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Key Working relationships:
- Report to Publicis Health Player Coach.
- Collaborate with Client members of the VMIPs team.
- Collaborate with Publicis Health Client Services, Operations, and other members of home office support team from various departments.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Client, its customers and client contacts.
Key Performance Competencies:
- Driving for Results
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Business Acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity