Peak Veterinary Referral Center is hiring a full-time Operations Manager to lead and grow our specialty veterinary hospital in Williston, Vermont.
About the Role: The Operations Manager will be responsible for operationally-focused activities that create the optimal client experience, including:
- Maintaining and optimizing outstanding client services.
- Training of non-clinical staff that supports our emphasis on learning and development.
- Serving as mentor and coach to staff while building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Engaging in real-time resource allocation by developing staff schedules to ensure 24-hour coverage of assigned departments.
- Comprehensive recruiting that includes interviewing and evaluating proper fit with Peak's mission, vision, and values.
- Direct responsibility for profit/loss of assigned departments.
- Business development within the referring veterinary population.
About You: As a Hospital Manager, you will have an Bachelor degree or higher, and previous experience managing a diverse group of employees. Previous veterinary experience is not required, but candidates must be able to work in a clinical environment. Previous experience in client or business to business retail services is beneficial. Prospective candidates will have significant leadership experience, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Us: Peak Veterinary Referral Center is the largest veterinary hospital in the state of Vermont and was founded on the principles of providing advanced veterinary medicine, outstanding 4patient care, compassion for patients and owners, and excellence in service and communications for our referring veterinarians.
We provide state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments in the areas of surgery, ophthalmology, oncology, cardiology, physical rehabilitation and pain management, internal medicine, behavior, neurology, and diagnostic imaging, and we provide 24/7 care for our hospitalized patients.
Requisition ID 1266