Are looking to use your technician skills to the top level combined with your exceptional management skills? Then look no more, we are looking for a full time veterinary technician supervisor at Florida Veterinary Referral Center.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets working 50% on the floor
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care
- Train, supervise and assist technicians to plan, coordinate and perform a variety of duties concerned with patient health, emergency care and ICU
- Provide client , patient care education and marketing
- Provide veterinary technician duties in the Emergency & Critical Care Services Departments.
- Have strong team building skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic and foster a positive work environment.
- Excel at communication skills
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of critical care and emergency procedures.
- Train and supervise other team members.
- Certified, Licensed, or Registered Veterinary Technician Credentials in current standing
- 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- 5 years of clinical experience in critical care, emergency or specialty hospital.
- Weekends, holidays and evenings may be required
As an employer of choice, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Salary including overnight and weekend shift differential
- Medical/dental/vision/life and disability insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Uniform allowance
- 401K with a 3% employer match
- Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
We have been serving Southwest Florida since 2006, Florida Veterinary Referral Center has grown over the years to become the comprehensive, state-of-the-art referral center that it is today. At Florida Veterinary Referral Center (FVRC) our primary mission is to provide exceptional patient care with outstanding service to our clients and their family veterinarian. Our group of specialists, emergency doctors, and highly trained technical staff work closely together, around the clock, ensuring that each pet receives the care and attention needed to get them back to health as soon as possible! We believe in a team approach to veterinary care. Our diverse group of doctors work closely with your family veterinarian helping to ensure the best and most comprehensive medical care possible for your pet.
You can find us on the web at www.flvrc.com. If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.