VCA Wilshire Animal Hospital, an established, renowned and acclaimed hospital in Santa Monica, California is currently searching for an Associate Veterinarian.
This is a multi-doctor practice providing exceptional medical and surgical care all the while doing so with an unparalleled customer experience. A dedicated, proficient and empathetic staff, highly trained colleagues and the equipment that goes along with that, make Wilshire Animal Hospital one of VCA's premier facilities and among LA's top exotics practices. This is pretty much as good as it gets. (That's also the reason people travel from all over Southern California to have their pets seen here.)
With our heavy exotics case load we are looking for someone with experience in that department or at the very least a strong interest in learning. The successful candidate will come to us with progressive medical skills and devotion to high quality medicine, in addition to exemplary customer service.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Wilshire adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.