Pet+ER is seeing a Hospital Administrator for our busy 24-hour emergency critical care team in Towson, and newly opened hospital in Columbia, Maryland.
Who are we?
Having served the Baltimore area for 25 years, Pet+ER Towson is in the process of exponential growth! We are a dedicated group of 13 veterinarians (Boarded Criticalists, Emergency DVMs and Specialty Interns) with a large support staff. We also have the ability to collaborate with a group of veterinary specialists in-house to provide outstanding veterinary care. Our priority is advanced diagnostics, treatment and providing patients and their owners with the best veterinary care possible.
Who are you?
We are looking for an organized, results oriented team leader who can champion growth and expansion not only in our Towson, MD location, but also facilitate that same growth in our new state of the art facility in Columbia, MD. The Hospital Administrator will be an integral part of the team and be responsible for overseeing the operation of the business and practice in collaboration with the Medical Director. The HA is responsible for driving revenue and managing costs while creating a hospital culture based on high quality patient care and exceptional customer service.
Ideal candidates should have a well-rounded management skillset that includes leadership capabilities, operations experience, policy creation and implementation, quality control, an understanding of hospital finances and budgeting and a strong desire to maintain the highest level of client service possible.
- Team oriented and results focused with the ability to demonstrate the ability to develop staff teams
- Experience with multi-functional operations including budget and labor management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations
- Problem solving and resolution management skills
- Staff management including coaching, developing, and motivating team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and ability to support practice computer systems
- Willingness and desire to make Pet+ER the emergency and critical care facility of choice in the area
- CVPM or MBA required
- Veterinary Practice Management experience strongly preferred
Pet+ER offers a competitive salary, retention bonus, a variety of health benefit options, paid vacation, a generous CE allowance, 401(k), pet benefits and more!