Grandview Veterinary Clinic, located in Odessa, TX, is looking for a Managing Veterinarian to join our practice!
Grandview Veterinary Clinic is a growing three doctor practice and the only AAHA accredited and only Cat Friendly Certified Practice in the Permian Basin! The doctors and staff at GVC strive to make the clients and patients experience as comfortable and friendly as possible. With a collaborative team and consultation between the practitioners, the blend of experience, enthusiasm and current trends offer our clients and patients enhanced treatment and advanced options. GVC continues to be a progressive practice in the Permian Basin that invites practitioners who want to advance their quality of medicine and provide comprehensive service to its clients to join.
What sets us apart?
- Our equipment consists of DR radiography, ultrasound, and telemedicine available for both, expanded in-house laboratory facility and outside lab, K- laser therapy, surgery suite, dental machines and digital dental radiography, anesthetic monitors in surgery and over both scrub sinks, IV pumps, and warming units.
- A stand-alone facility of 5000 sq. ft. equipped with feline only examination room and wellness puppy room, large dog room and an additional examination room, isolation room with a table and stocked for the critical patient, see through hospitalization ward and surgery from the treatment area, large courtyard and an additional building for kennels with room to grow allows the doctors the needed room for practicing.
- Doctor to staff ratio is 4.5/1 for our technician driven practice.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation – base plus commission.
- Extra bonus/incentives available for Managing Veterinarian!
- Each doctor takes a three day weekend per month and continuing education, dues and license for Texas are included, paid vacation, health insurance, dental and vision.
- We now offer a Student Debt Refinancing opportunity for our employees and family!
- Opportunity to work/train with current Managing Veterinarian to prepare for role, if desired!
Midland/Odessa has a growing population of greater than 250,000 with minor league baseball, soccer, football and hockey teams for year round sports enthusiasts. The cities are a gateway to the Big Ben area with wonderful outdoor activities and are close enough to New Mexico for winter skiing. The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is located in Odessa and each city has a community college. The Midland International Airport can put you in Houston or Dallas in around an hour for travel anywhere in the United States and abroad. The people of West Texas are friendly. Big skies, starry nights and wonderful sunsets welcome you.