Sploot Veterinary Care is introducing a brand new approach to veterinary care in the form of Urgent & Primary Care Clinics, and we’re looking for a ROCKSTAR Associate Veterinarian to join our team, and help us provide the ABSOLUTE BEST medical care to our patients.
Sploot believes that every pet deserves high quality veterinary care whenever and wherever they need it. Whether it’s a routine visit or something that “just happened and can’t wait,” we’re there for pets and their parents.
We know that great treatment must start with a happy and thriving team, and that’s the reason we created a supportive, healthy, and balanced environment that enables veterinary professionals to thrive in and out of the clinic. Sploot genuinely values a collaborative culture and work/life balance.
Sploot currently has six clinics open in growing Denver neighborhoods - Highlands, RiNo, Platt Park, Cherry Creek, LoDo and Highlands Ranch! Additional clinics are under construction to open in 2024 - including Central Park in April.
What you’ll do as an Associate Veterinarian:
* Provide pet parents a positive and supportive experience to ensure they know their furry friends are being taken care of
* Lead your dedicated team of nurses during procedures (3:1 staff to doctor ratio)
* Experience a diverse caseload ranging from GP to Urgent Care patients
* Embrace and spread the Sploot culture with our core values centered in all you do
Who you are:
* You have a DVM / VMD degree with a Colorado state veterinary license in good standing
* You have at least 12-18 months of experience in general medicine and / or surgery
* You’re passionate about providing the best possible pet care, always striving to be a better doctor and to help the team and clinic grow in capability and care
* You’re a collaborative team player, who thrives in fast-paced environments and prioritizes a great work culture
What Really Catches Our Eye:
* Previous experience in emergency medicine, urgent care and dental procedures
What Sploot will provide you**:
* Competitive pro-sal compensation model with a total package ranging $100,000 - $200,000
* Sign-on bonus and relocation package
* 401K Retirement
* Health, Dental, Vision insurance with a generous employer contribution
* HSA available
* Generous pet care benefits covering an unlimited number of your fur babies
* 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
* 10 weeks paid parental leave
* Unlimited CE funds and up to $2,000 annually in CE travel reimbursement
* Full reimbursement for DVM licensure and industry membership fees
* Professional liability insurance
* Free Sploot branded FIGS scrubs to ensure you are comfortable and looking professional
* Unlimited Food & Snacks during shifts
* Team events and other local social activities
* Lots of Sploot swag - what can we say? Our logo looks really cool on stuff!
** For qualified candidates; benefits may vary based on experience
Sploot Veterinary Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Sploot Veterinary Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At Sploot we believe that every pet deserves high-quality veterinary care whenever and wherever they need it. Whether it’s a routine visit or something that “just happened and can’t wait.” We know that great treatment must start with a happy and healthy veterinary team, and that’s the reason we set out to create a supportive, healthy and balanced environment that enables veterinary professionals (and we mean ALL VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS) to thrive in and out of the pet hospital.