Solano-Napa Pet Emergency Clinic (SPEC) is committed to providing new veterinary graduates, or veterinarians without emergency experience, the opportunity to grow as emergency care veterinarians in a safe and supportive environment of seasoned emergency care veterinarians. SPEC is a 24/7 emergency care hospital located in Fairfield, CA, just twenty miles from Napa Wine Country and 45 minutes from San Francisco.
If you are looking for a hospital that’s a perfect mix of private practice culture, but with the support of a corporate company and benefits, we’ve got you covered.
Competitive salaries, No Non-Competes, No Negative Accruals, Monthly paid production bonuses, CE stipends, Paid Licensure, Liability Insurance, Paid dues towards professional organizations in the veterinary industry & an Elite Mentorship program!
Compensation: $110,000 for first three months, then reviewed.
Working at SPEC is a joy, defined by a drama-free and happy team dedicated to serving pets. Collaboration is a priority, with vets, RVTs, and assistants working closely to provide the best care. The practice is safe and supportive, offering mentorship for new and experienced vets. Life-friendly policies include no mandatory on-call shifts and flexible scheduling, fostering a family-friendly atmosphere. With a growth-oriented mindset, the practice invests in continuous learning and provides opportunities to gain skill in major ER surgeries. Overall, it's a positive, collaborative, and enriching environment for both professional and personal development.
Applications accepted for June 2024.
· Short Term Disability paid for by employer
· Complimentary Life Insurance $25,000; with options to purchase additional voluntary benefits for self or family
· Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (Headspace)
· 401K with 100% company match up to 3% and 50% company match up to 5%, eligible after 6 months of employment
· Kaiser/UMR Insurance Plans with multiple options
· Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options
· United Healthcare Dental Insurance; includes a 100% paid premium option for team members
· United Healthcare Vision Insurance options
· Long Term Disability option
· Progyny-Fertility and Family Building Support (up to $10,000)
· Generous Continuing Education Program
· Team Member Discounts for Pet Care
· Paid time off-inclusive of sick, personal, vacation and CE
· AVMA Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT) provided
· VIN provided
· Reimbursement for: state Veterinary License / DEA License / state VMA Dues / AVMA Dues/ +/-specialty dues
· Master accounts with online publishers: Sage, Wiley, Elsevier
· LGBTQIA+ support with FOLX HEALTHCARE (if UMR enrolled)
· Sword Digital Musculoskeletal & Physical Therapy Program (if UMR enrolled)
· Referral Bonus Program
· DailyPay on Demand
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
United Veterinary Care is a fast growing, national group of primary care, emergency, and specialty veterinary practices united by a passion for culture, communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
However, we’re not just another practice management company. We are the veterinary industry assimilator. Our goal is to change what is happening within the veterinary profession due to the rapid rate of corporate consolidation by providing our peers and partners with an alternative to the downside of corporate medicine.
Our goal is to Empower, Support, and Unite all of our hospitals with support, training, and technology to elevate their businesses, retain their team members, and strengthen their unique brands to consistently deliver a superior client experience